Insect Netting SAMPLE ARRIVED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Hi

The sample has eventually arrived for the insect netting group buy. This netting is designed for use with a hammock but will also be able to be used with a bivi bag if you set up a ridge line.

I have not taken pictures of the sample as it is not full size so I can't set it with a hammock to show. Here is a picture of the ecosystem one upon which it is based.

ham2.jpg

The netting is open at the bottom (there are press studs to close it, and it is open at the narrowings at the ends where the ridge line passes through. There are ties at these to close these so that insects cannot get in here.

The quality of the sample is great and I am sure that these will be very popular. I have about 140 names already and suspect I will order 200 as. like the hammocks, I suspect that lots of orders will come out the woodwork after these arrive.

Price wise we are looking at somewhere between £15 to £20.

The size of the netting is going to be as the diagram below.

netting.jpg

This is 0.2m longer and 0.1m deeper than the ecosystem one, so a bit more roomy. The netting has 480 holes per inch which is 3 times the international requirement and small enough to keep out midgies. The colour of the netting is a dark green / black (will compliment a group buy or DD hammock perfectly ;) .

The reason for this thread is to let people know that this group buy is now definitely going ahead as the original thread has gone on so long people are losing track.

DO NOT POST INTEREST HERE. DO IT ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=9324

Reactions: Wayland

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE