Indiana Jones Travel Bag......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Hi guys.

As Hellz brought this up the other day in another thread and I have had one for sometime now and it was more than handy whilst in Prague a couple of weeks ago I thought that it maybe wise to see if we have anyone interested in one for themselves or for Christmas presents.

The quality of these bags are second to and robust as hell;

Discreet canvas shoulder bag. Indiana Jones never left home without one - It's the perfect shoulder bag to keep all your travel essentials safe and handy. Where Indiana kept ancient artifacts, todays traveller will find room for tickets, passport, SLR camera, water bottle, guidebooks and more. Made in tough canvas, designed around the classic 1st and 2nd world war gas mask bag. Colour: Khaki.

Please add your name below and I will put the leg work in and get a price.

Travelproof-Indiana.jpg

Best wishes.

Jack.

Reactions: JonnyP

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
OK, I'm interested but it depends on price and the shipping to Germany and the fact that my Paypal account is no longer valid since I moved to Germany.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE