I told ya so!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
On Reporting Scotland last night, so far it's the coldest winter since 1981, with several weeks of cold to follow. It snowed around an inch last night again, although to be fair to many places Kilmarnock has had it easy.

Well its snowing back at my house, been doing so most of the moring. I went out yesterday and cleared most of the drive only to wake up this morning and find another few inches had fallen over night. So had to spend an hour clearing snow to get out my drive this morning.

Its starting to seem pretty cold anyway. Wonder if he predicted those storms back in the mid 80s when the BBC got it completely wrong. Hmmm...

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
OK, he might turn out to be right this year - how well has he fared in the past? As the old saying goes, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Last edited:

leon-1

Snow does not seem to be a problem here, however the rain and the sleet hits the ground and freezes quite rapidly to form sheets of black ice, not too bad on the flat as you can semi skate on it, but a real problem on hills:(.

I bumped into a couple of policeman not that long ago who said it was safer walking along a main A road in the road than walking on the pavement. I had been busy trying not to go 4rse over tit at the time. I could also stand on a gentle slope on an estate near me and slide sideways down it without moving any part of my body, rather disconcerting when trying to talk to a friend at the time.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Snowed in here - but that means my wife cannot get to work and has been forced to go to an "Over 60s" tea party in the village (which she was desparately trying to avoid) as we met the organiser while out for a snowy walk!

PMSL!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE