Hunting & Trapping Kits - Group Buy Pricing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
This is a group buy for the Kits below.
They are £35 each, Delivery is £3.85 first class recorded £38.85 in total.

To pay using paypal the address is info@yoyofishing.co.uk Please leave your name and address in the message to seller box on paypal page.

All kits will be delivered the day after payment orders taken on a friday will be posted monday morning.

Any questions please post on thread.

fishinghuntingandtrappi.jpg

Fishing, Trapping and Hunting Survival Kit.

Be prepared for the unexpected.

The Fishing,Trapping and Hunting Survival kit is a well stocked, durable, quality survival kit. The kit is compact at 9"x 7" and easily fits into a cargo pocket, The contents are stored in Aloksak Element Proof Bags.
Fishing for Survival

Fishing, Trapping and Hunting Survival Kit contents:

2 x ALOKSAK

9" x 7" Aloksak Element Proof Bags were Certified watertight to 200 feet after being tested and approved by the US Navy NEDU (Navy Experimental Dive Unit). ALOKSAK provides technological solutions to the most common and important problems associated with storage, transport, and safekeeping. Our leak proof Aloksak bags offer unparalleled water-tightness in a resealable cost-effective bag.
Hunter Handmade Catapult

The Hunter has been developed specifically with hunting in mind. The feature that really sets these catapults apart from other commercially available catapults is the fitting of doubled 'Theraband gold' ,this is believed to be the world’s leading catapult elastic and is used by many of the leading catapult shooters and catapult craftsmen alike.'Hunter catapults' have been developed to fit comfortably in large and smaller hands assuring many happy hours of target shooting or hunting.The 'Hunter catapult' performs better than the catapults we all cut our teeth on. 10 pieces of .44 cal ammo included. It can shoot a steel ball at 210 FEET PER SECOND, that’s an amazing 27 JOULES of energy equating to over 18ftlbs (foot pounds), the legal energy level in the UK for a hunting air rifle is 12ftlbs!!

10 x 4 Ply Rabbit/Squirrel Snares

Made with 4 ply brass rabbit wire instead of 6 ply. These snares can be used for rabbits or squirrels, they have a slightly quicker action than the 6 ply, but should not be used in winter when larger and heavier rabbits are expected to be caught. Snares are 22.5 inches long.

2 x Yoyo Automatic Fishing Reels

A Yo-Yo, an automatic fishing reel produced by Mechanical Fisher, consists of a stainless-steel spring enclosed in a sheet-metal frame. The small circular device has a line attached to the top end that you use to tie the Yo-Yo to a green limb of a tree hanging out over the water.
The lower end of the Yo-Yo contains 20 feet of 60lb coiled trot-line staging with a snap swivel on the end of the line. To fish with the Yo-Yo, you can attach a hook to the snap swivel, and put a small piece of shot lead 6 to 8 inches up the line from the swivel, As you pull out the line on the bottom end of the Yo-Yo, the stainless-steel spring will coil tighter and tighter. When you've pulled out the desired amount of line to fish the water depth you want, you engage a small wire trigger on the side of the reel. The trigger holds the reel in place, and the spring inside the reel is coiled tightly.

2x Speed hooks

The Speedhook is specifically designed for survival applications and is so effective, it is outlawed for non-survival use in some areas. This small device is used for fishing and trapping when no food is readily available.
The Speedhook works like a spring loaded trap and when a fish, or other small animal, "takes the bait", it automatically springs open setting the hook. Speedhooks come with full instructions.
You can't miss with the Speedhook. It's like a mousetrap for fish. Bring the spring arms together and set the latch hook. When the fish nibbles the bait, it springs the trap and sets the hook. Shameless fishermen will love it. Guaranteed to work. Survival use only.

2 x Dermasafe Folding Razor Blades, 1x Dermasafe Folding Saw

All Purpose Single Edge Cutting Tool. The Derma-Safe Knife is a light to medium duty cutting tool.It Has:* A three bevel, hollow ground, shaving quality stainless steel razor blade. (Super Sharp) * A plated steel rib to secure blade.* A medium impact plastic handle ,It weighs less than 8 grams with a closed length of less then 3 inches. As such it is a pocket size Bushcraft knife carton opener, hobby knife, detailers tool, carving instrument, electricians tool and sewers helper. There are so many uses for it, and more and more become evident everyday.The Derma-Safe Knife is manufactured to military specification #MIL-R-365408. Conforms to NSN # 6515-01-363-1212.

This Folding Utility Saw uses a High Speed Steel 18TPI saw blade that folds into a compact handle.The saw is great for the outdoorsman and perfect for Bushcraft and survival kits. The Saw Has The highest quality Swiss made 18 tpi High Speed Steel Blade available. A medium impact plastic handle. It’s a convenient, low cost utility saw. That can replace wire style hand saws. One hand operation, cuts metals, wood, ice, bone. It weighs less than 8 grams with a closed length of less then 3 inches.

Non Toxic Lead Free Fishing Weights

???When lead fishing sinkers are lost through broken line or other means, birds can inadvertently eat them. Water birds like seagulls and swans often swallow lead when they scoop up pebbles from the bottom of a lake or river to help grind their food. Eagles ingest lead by eating fish which have themselves swallowed sinkers. A bird with lead poisoning will have physical and behavioral changes, including loss of balance, gasping, tremors, and impaired ability to fly. The weakened bird is more vulnerable to predators, or it may have trouble feeding, mating, nesting, and caring for its young. It becomes emaciated and often dies within two to three weeks after eating the lead.All our weights are lead free non toxic.

Kit includes, 20 pieces of AAA, 20 pieces BB, 20 pieces NO.4 non toxic split shot.

* Fishing Hooks and Bait?? ?

5x #18, 5x #16, 5x #14, 5x #12, 5x #10, 5x #8, 1x #2, 1x #1, 1x 10 gram jighead.

?2x Flys ?

1x #8 Snap swivel, 2x #14 Snap swivels.

6x Flavoured Artificial Bait.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just wanted to add , any questions ( 75 views ) please post here and I'll get an answer for you.
Very, very cost effective and a couple of the items seem to be only available from the USA , so when you take into account the individual cost of the SpeedHooks , the YoYo Reels and the UK Hunter Catapult plus all the extras I think you are getting a fantastic deal.

Heres some links;-

SpeedHooks Link. http://www.speedhook.com/servlet/StoreFront

YoYo Reels http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...0800505&cm_ite=0003097110774a&_requestid=9491

Hunter Catapult http://huntercatapults.co.uk/

So I do think its incredible value for money without alot of faffle related to importing separate items.

Any questions , please crack on .

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i'm interested mate i just can't afford one for a bit if you could stick one on hold for me until payday that'd be lovely

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Weekend bump - this is still open to purchase folks!!! Hard to get bits at rock bottom pricing.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I received my kit very promptly, and I'm really pleased with it. It really is all good gear, and in particular I've been having great fun practicing with the catapult in the back garden.

Well worth it for the price - in fact it's a very good deal indeed - and I've no connection with the seller other than as a satisfied customer.

DHD

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I received my kit very promptly, and I'm really pleased with it. It really is all good gear, and in particular I've been having great fun practicing with the catapult in the back garden.

Well worth it for the price - in fact it's a very good deal indeed - and I've no connection with the seller other than as a satisfied customer.

DHD

Completely agree.
The cost of importing and purchase cost of the Speedhooks and YoYo reels make this ( I think ) a very attractive deal , the hunter catapult by itself has a list price of £25.00 ( plus P&P ) . Combined with all the snares , fishing bits and bobs and the derma knives I think this is a really good deal.

Jul 15, 2010
Sherwood Forest
Mine arrived today.

Thanks for a speedy and pleasant transaction :cool:

I need to have a tinker with one of the yoyo's as it's catching on something or other rendering it ineffective at the moment.
It should be a cinch to remedy though :borgsmile

All in all very happy all round.

p.s beware of the speed hooks when you look to see how they work :nono: :lmao:

all the best

Jul 15, 2010
Sherwood Forest
I need to have a tinker with one of the yoyo's as it's catching on something or other rendering it ineffective at the moment.
It should be a cinch to remedy though :borgsmile

p.s beware of the speed hooks when you look to see how they work :nono: :lmao:

Just a cheeky wee bump and an update.

hook is out now :lmao:
and both yoyo's are yoyo'ing as they should.

Andy B

Forager
Apr 25, 2004
Belfast
I got one of these kits and I am very impressed indeed. I havnt seena nything else that compares.

Cheers

Andy

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thanks for the feedback Guys !! They are superb kits. Go careful with the Derma-Knives aswell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE