1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Huge Jacket Clearout Pt 3 - Barbour Durham, Browning Skeet Vest

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by tobes01, Dec 27, 2019.

1. tobes01

tobes01 Full Member

This is the last part of the jacket clearout - at least for now. All items stored hanging in a non-smoking home.

This is a Barbour Durham wax cotton jacket in sage green, worn a couple of times to the local pub and that's it - otherwise in as-new condition (the slight mark on the left shoulder is dust I didn't spot when I took the photo). It's a lovely lightweight raincoat (lighter fabric than a lot of Barbours) with two big bellows pockets, side vents, a zip-up inside pocket, fitted hood and rain cape. Size is 50", dimensions 26" pit-to-pit, 32" neck to hem. Yours for £95 posted. PRICE DROP TO £85
    IMG_3817.jpeg IMG_3818.jpeg
    Then we have a Browning skeet vest in a fully ventilated (think 'string style') fabric with a heap of pockets including the necessary big cartridge pockets. Perfect for hot weather skeet, or wearing over a fleece. Size XL, I reckon you're good up to a 48" chest with this one. It's a bit hard to measure the pit-to-pit dimension with no sleeves, but 24" seems about right, 33" neck to hem. Yours for £30 posted. PRICE DROP TO £20
    IMG_3820.jpeg
    IMG_3819.jpeg

#1 tobes01, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  2. tobes01

tobes01 Full Member

Price drops on both items