1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - We have the first ever Autumn Moot coming up in October. Click HERE for more information and to secure your place.
    Dismiss Notice

How to set preferences for 'once a day' notification ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, bugs and feedback about the site' started by Toddy, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Toddy

Toddy Mod
    Mod

Had a pm, and I can't figure it out either.
    There has to be some way, and we're both just being a bit oblivious.
    Help ?

"Is there a way for me to set my email notifications to a "one summary email a day" for topics and forums that I'm subscribed to? Search as I may I can't find anything on it."

Thank you.
    M

2. Broch

Broch Native

Had a look through and, sorry, can't see a way to do it. But, if one only wants to be notified of changes one is interested in once a day (being pedantic with my grammar as I know it's not you that wants to do it :) ) then just log on once a day and check!

#2 Broch, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Toddy likes this.
  3. Toddy

Toddy Mod
    Mod

Cheers for that :)
    I'll pass it along.

Kind of relieved to see that I'm not the only one who couldn't see a way to do it though. I feel as though I'm still chasing my tail trying to work my way around xenforo.

M

4. Tony

Tony White bear (Admin)
    Admin

Missed this one - AS far as I'm aware you can't do it, you can select some notification/email settings in your preferences but you can't set notifications to once per day, there may be an addon somewhere that does this but I can't find one so it's unlikely.