1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until the end of March, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

How to set preferences for 'once a day' notification ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, bugs and feedback about the site' started by Toddy, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Toddy

Toddy Mod
    Mod

Had a pm, and I can't figure it out either.
    There has to be some way, and we're both just being a bit oblivious.
    Help ?

"Is there a way for me to set my email notifications to a "one summary email a day" for topics and forums that I'm subscribed to? Search as I may I can't find anything on it."

Thank you.
    M

2. Broch

Broch Full Member

Had a look through and, sorry, can't see a way to do it. But, if one only wants to be notified of changes one is interested in once a day (being pedantic with my grammar as I know it's not you that wants to do it :) ) then just log on once a day and check!

#2 Broch, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Toddy likes this.
  3. Toddy

Toddy Mod
    Mod

Cheers for that :)
    I'll pass it along.

Kind of relieved to see that I'm not the only one who couldn't see a way to do it though. I feel as though I'm still chasing my tail trying to work my way around xenforo.

M

4. Tony

Tony White bear (Admin)
    Admin

Missed this one - AS far as I'm aware you can't do it, you can select some notification/email settings in your preferences but you can't set notifications to once per day, there may be an addon somewhere that does this but I can't find one so it's unlikely.