how can you change the colour of the site, like you used 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I persevered with the blue and you do eventually get used to it, I did like the old browny theme though

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Thank god its not just me.

I thought my computer was playing up when i logged on and all the colours changed.

Did like the old skin, but the new one isnt too bad, i guess its just change, i'll get used to it soon.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
There should be a brightness and colour button on your monitors, you could always tone it down a touch :)

Honestly give it a couple of days and you won't even notice it

eminen

Forager
Dec 28, 2010
Glasgow,Scotland
I think admin have stripped a lot of the facilities down while the upgrades are going on, they'll probably be back on eventually.

Is there no posts were the admins can keep us informed as to what maintenance is going on and when it will be back to normal? would be a lot easier and stop threads like this.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Yet another member asking about this by PM. Karl82 wrote: just loged on to BCUK and my back ground has changed back to blue and white and i can find the menu to change it can you please let me know if you still can and where the menu is?

Thanks Karl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE