hot fuzz rocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I'll probably go next week. I loved Spaced and have both series on DVD and Shaun of the Dead was good too.

L

lukeuk2

saw it the other day, loved it. have u seen the series spaced which have the same actors in it. i love that program.

T

TimB

excelent film!! As good (if not better) than Shaun of the dead!!

Definatly one to see!!

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
You wanna be a big cop in a small town? ****off to the model village.

Very funny film. Well worth seeing.

L

lukeuk2

"is it true that if u shot somone in a certian part of there head it will explode" i love that line

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Going to see Hot Fuzz tongiht!

I used to live in the same street Shuan lived in, in Shuan of the Dead (Nelson Road in Crouch End). I couldn't believe it when he came out of one of the houses at the bottom of the street and went into my local shop!

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I am very much looking forward to seeing this but, I have to say, 'Shaun of the Dead' was garbage. I am a massive 'Spaced' fan and was really looking forward to 'Shaun...' but it was such a poor film!

I am pleased to hear that you all thought Hot Fuzz was good so, I'll give Simon Pegg another chance!!!

I'm sure he'll be glad to hear it... :D

saffy

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
UK
I downloaded and watched Hot Fuzz the weekend.

I gave it a 3 out of 10, where as I gave Shaun of the dead 4.5 out of 10 and I quite liked Shaun of the Dead movie.

Maybe Hot Fuzz would seem better with an audience in the cinema or watching with mates... pretty dull movie to watch in bed on a Saturday morning one or two true laughs but same old same old, glad I didn't pay for it.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
I saw it it was ok not amazingly but still enjoyable. I prefered Shuan of the Dead.

Not quite sure why all of the critics are really **** licking the film?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE