Hmmmmm, christmas present time.........Barbour Longshoreman anyone???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VonNoelio

Sep 25, 2008
Devon

I have possible the best stalking/winter/outdoors jacket there is and it's up for sale.

A *Brand New* Barbour Longshoreman smock......

I bought it for my work as an estate manager but the size is too big for working in for me, so I have purchased another in a smaller size. So this one is for sale.

By Barbour

The Longshoreman Smock originally made in the 1970's. It was then released as a limited run a few years ago and
this is from that release. Now impossible to find on the high street or through official outlets.

• Heavyweight Barbour Thornproof waxed cotton

• Corduroy collar

• Integral drawstring hood with brim stiffener

• Button throat flap

• Raglan sleeves with underarm ventilation eyelets

• Reinforced elbows

• Knitted storm cuffs

• Two large bellows pockets with press studded storm flaps

• Front pouch pocket with storm flap

• Pure cotton tartan lining

• Shirt tail back

• Side "D" ring

It is labelled Medium, but it's oversized. It's spacious as I am a 42 inch chest and it fits me with room to spare. But it's a medium for the chest.
It measures when layed flat:
Chest: 25 inches - 63.5 cm's (under arm to under arm)
Length: 37 inches - 94 cm's (nape of neck to hem at rear) - 30 inches at front - 76 cm's
Arm Length: 29 inches - 73.5 cm's (at collar to end of sleeve cuff)

It owes me £270 and postage is £9.99

I sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but I believe these were over £300 when they were available.

It's also up for sale on eBay but I figured the discerning people here would appreciate a quality garment when they see it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-Rare...-jacket-stalking-fishing-winter-/151179378363

If I have posted this in the wrong place let me know and I'll move it.

If any one is interested on here contact me and let me know.

Cheers everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE