Hi, s'Richard.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fat ferret

Forager
May 24, 2012
Galloway
Hello bushcrafters. I met forum member Barn Owl whilst walking the dog at glentrool a month or so ago. We got talking and it turned out there was a forum meet going on in the woods. So myself and the dog ended up joining in on the meet despite not actually being members. Talked to members about everything under the sun. Had a really good time and was made welcome by all. Thank-you everyone.

Bit about myself, I fish, shoot, work dogs and ferrets and generally wander about the countryside. I also make knives and fishing lures among other things. I will post pictures when I work out how. It is my ambition in life to make a canoe (thinking plywood) to paddle around and fish from. Still at the drawing board stage and probably wont have time for a few months yet but I will do it one day.

Look forward to reading and joining in with the forum and I hope to attend more meets too.

Cheers, Richard.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Hello Richard ..welcome to the forum ,hows the house getting on ? I take it you have your internet connection all sorted now

Jason

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
I had a plywood canoe - great craft :) I have even paddled grade 3 water in it ... I retired it after many years work and play only when it got a touch of dry rot...

Fat ferret

Forager
May 24, 2012
Galloway
Thanks all. Jason my house has a long way to go yet but it's coming along. How is yours doing?

Cheers Tam, hope to see you soon. Gate is now locked but I have key!

John thats encouraging, will no doubt give it a go sometime.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE