Hi All from Milton Keynes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MK-MIKE

Dec 2, 2009
Milton Keynes
Hi Everyone,
I've just come across this wonderful forum. My name is Mike and I live in Milton Keynes. I'm in my thirties and have toyed with bushcraft since my childhood days playing around in the highvelt in South Africa.

Most of my recent excurions have been wild camping trips around the lakes and Scotland, but I want to get more involved in that wonderous outdoor activity called bushcraft :)

Are there any groups in the MK, Bucks, Beds or Herts??? If so could you let me know as I would love to meet up and learn new skills with like minded souls.

No doubt I'll be asking plenty of questions so please bear with me.

Currently i'm in the middle of making my first bushcraft knife (a Karesundo kit), it's progressing well so far and i'm quite enjoying it, we'll see how it goes later on when I need to make the sheath.

Mike

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum

There's a meet in 2 weeks times down the M1 from you near to Watford. Details are here. If you can't stay over for any of the nights then come on down for just the Saturday to meet folks.

VirusKiller

Nomad
Jul 16, 2007
Hogsty End
Hi Mike. I'm in Woburn Sands... There's no formal (or informal) group in MK, but I now know of at least four interested souls. Edit: Make that five.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE