Hey up!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I have a love of the wild. Remote beaches, mountains, rivers and valleys. A regular traveller in my van, I drive as far as I wish, then stop somewhere free and quiet. Using the van as my base, I venture off with a rucksack for day trips, weekend trips, week trips..... I have unconsciously developed some of the skills of Bushcraft along the way and this helps me enjoy places far away from the hustle and bustle of real life. My posts will generally be about my wanderings. So a mix of Bushcraft and Vanlife where the two combine.

If we pass each other on the road, feel free to pull up along side me and we can share my brew.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Welcome shall look forward to your ramblings. Sounds like the perfect lifestyle! I'm already jealous .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you on Bushcraft UK Van-Wild, I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures and I'm sure there will be lots of people wondering if they can emulate you. goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE