hey Dave here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mancalleddave

Jul 4, 2011
Bridgend, Glamorgan
hey
just thought id say hello. im dave from Bridgend and i work with people with learning disabilities. ive been out wildcamping now quite a few times up the brecon beacons with my dog.
Im going to buy a new shelter soon for next year, i was thinking of a 1-2 man tunnel tent for that bit of luxury up on the mountain grass.
I havent learnt any bushcraft skills yet, except making a fire, but i see theres a bushcraft school nearby.
hope every one is cool.

Big Dave

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Welcome Dave, yep, a tent is often a must in the Beacons unless you limit your trips to the shelter of woodland. Not far from Aberdare myself these days.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Welcome Dave!

We'll be seeing you at the Moot next year I hope, since it's just down the road from you. Amongst the bushcraft you will meet several other Mencalleddave :lol:

Some call me Big Dave too, but they are usually taking the pish :rolleyes:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:
Have a look for your local group as well as I'm sure they will be willing to pass on there knowledge like us Southerners do to new guys(whether they like it or not:rofl:).
(It will save you some of the hard earned too;))

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE