hey all new to this tips?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 12, 2014
plymouth
hey im new to the bushcraft world im corrently 7 years into my service in the armed forces hoping this will give me a few skills to start with im looking to get out and about starting on dartmoor over the summer im looking for as many tips as possible for a new guy looking to wild camp and also if there is anybody out there in the same boat. thanks all i look forward to hearing from you

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hello and welcome to the forum; have a read of the "Out & About" threads to get an idea of what people get up to, and what works and what doesn't. "Meetups and Social Chatter" threads should put you in touch with what goes on in your neck of the woods. :)

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Head down your gymnasium and get yourself on some Adventurous Training courses or see what local AT is going on - if you want to wild camp something like the Summer Mountaineering Foundation would be ideal and you won't need any previous experience.

If your PTI's aren't very helpful or knowledgeable then check out the ATG website - you can access it via Facebook or your work computers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE