Hertfordshire Pub Meet Up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just wondering if there'd be any interest in having a pub meet for the Herts members of the forum.

If you're interested shout out and if you know of a good venue let's know :)

Arjati

Dec 20, 2012
Bedfordshire
I'm in Bedfordshire (but spent the first half of my life in Herts), and would try to get along for a pint here or in Herts. Would be good to meet some of you.

Richard

Balloonatic

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Hertfordshire
Another newbie here but I'd be up for some sort of meet/chat/beer. I know some lovely places between Hemel Hempsted and Tring near the Ashridge estate on the canal.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Only just joined the forum so apologies for activating a few months old thread.

I'm on the Bucks/Herts/Beds border so happy to meet anywhere for a pint :)

Sorry Kram, I missed this post :eek:

Another newbie here but I'd be up for some sort of meet/chat/beer. I know some lovely places between Hemel Hempsted and Tring near the Ashridge estate on the canal.

Sounds good to me Ballonatic and Kram :cool: We just have to sort out a date that's good for everyone.

Are the places you know pubs or woods? :)

Balloonatic

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Hertfordshire
Mostly pubs, Berkhamsted has some lovely places (I particularly recommend the rising sun with it's 20 different ciders and ample supply of house ales).

Balloonatic

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Hertfordshire
I'm available mondays and thursdays, I'm busy most weekends but there's always a chance I'll be free if anyone has a particular weekend in mind.

Mesquite, I see you are in Hemel, I'm in the process of moving to what swmbo and I are now calling 'East Potten End' ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE