Hennessy hammocks stockists anywhere?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Hi, as it says, im looking to buy a hennessy safari deluxe hammock. After my lad was born i got rid of my dd set up and brought a tentipi. But i want to get back to hanging and think we might both fit in it. But id like a look at one before i part cash. So is there anywhere say from birmingham upto preston that stocks them anyone knows of? Thanks in advance.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Morning . I don't know of any stockists up there but will th model you're looking at having a side zip?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
I spoke to a guy in warrington who stocked some hennessy but not this model. I think he said there was an option for either. I have to say, id prefer velcro to zips. If it helps with recommendations for other hammocks, hes only 30months, but hes 100cm+ already.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Hennesy hold stock in UK you buy from their Website Direct and theres a £60 (may have changed havent ordered for a couple of years) fixed deilvery and customs charge for the order (great if you buy several ;) )
I usually Ring them they are very helpfull)
Hi mate, they are on stock on amazon and ebay from uk sellers, but none that have a store etc i can collect from. Thanks for that though, as an old school pal and 2 of his mates asked me to show them a few tips to travel light and wild camping so they can take pictures of the stars in remote places such as galloway forest. And they are interested too. Thanks.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I hope mine from rv ops but they're in Devon I think . had a side zip put in by UK hammocks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Hi mate, they are on stock on amazon and ebay from uk sellers, but none that have a store etc i can collect from. Thanks for that though, as an old school pal and 2 of his mates asked me to show them a few tips to travel light and wild camping so they can take pictures of the stars in remote places such as galloway forest. And they are interested too. Thanks.

most places don't stock or have much range

I got my first one from Cotswold Camping they had to order it in as none of their stores kept them on the shelf

All the rest i bought Direct I have 4 now :D

:hammock::hammock:
:hammock::hammock:

ATB

Duncan

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
At the moment, thanks to the dollar pound rate the direct from Hennessy website option is not as attractive as it was unless you have a few to buy :(

I want a particular non retail option (either with hex tarp or no tarp) so if you have enough to make a buy worthwhile drop me a pm please?
Peter

Last edited:

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
The hitch and hike shop in Bamford (Peak district) sell a few Hennessys, doubt its the model you want but they may be able to get it ? :dunno:

Not the cheapest place but they sell some cracking stuff.

Ps If yer over that way check out the "Rising Sun" pub for a Sunday dinner, booking advisable but it's worth it.:p A bit further along the road, towards the village of Hope.

Another league for Sunday dinners !!!

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE