1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

help with account please

Discussion in 'How do I?' started by bbdave2, May 21, 2015.

1. bbdave2

bbdave2 Guest

Hi chaps sorry about this but I have had to create this account to be able to solve a problem with my proper account bbdave I cant post with it or create threads pm or anything so i'm unable to let anyone know to try and fix it I have tried emailing admin but unable to without the privileges. could someone help please.

Dave

2. Tony

Tony White bear (Admin)
    Admin

Dave, I've just looked at your account and it's all fine, I got your email, replied to you and sorted out your bbdave account yesterday morning.... So is this a case of you still not being able to login to the account, or use the account?

3. TarHeelBrit

TarHeelBrit Full Member

Just FYI if Tony has sorted out your account on his end and you're still having problems logging in try clearing your cache and relevant cookies close your browser, open it and try logging in again. I had similar problems on another forum and doing what I said sorted it out. Good luck!

4. bbdave

bbdave Tenderfoot

Hi thank you yes all sorted now thank you I didn't receive an email but my inbox was full so I probably missed it thanks again I'll delete the other account now.

Dave

5. perry01150

Hi.
    I have a similar problem. I can post on topics and reply to pm's but can't seem to post new topics or send pm's weird hey?
    Don't suppose you could advise. Trying to scout the forum for a usmc ilbe pack.
    Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk