Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RG-B

Jun 21, 2019
Wellingborough
HI

I'm Ray from Wellingborough via London and Cardiff. I've spent a fair bit of time outdoors in all
weathers with the Army and now over the last couple of years I have got into Hammocks as my back is starting to feel my age. I like hiking, wild camping and reasonably civilised kit as my days of roughing it are over. Interested in what everyone else is using and what works/doesn't work! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is doing!

Reactions: zornt

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hi Ray. Welcme I too have gone over to hammocks due to an aged and wrecked back. Love my hammock . Best way to camp.

Reactions: RG-B

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hi Woody girl,
What hammock are you using at the moment?
I have two. For the last 10 yrs I've been using a hennessy Explorer de lux bottom entry. Last year I bought a dd as I wanted more tarp space so now I have the dd hammock and under quilt and a 4x4 tarp.. the uq makes a lot of difference to the warmth in comparison to the hennessy set up and on dark nights I don't feel so hemmed in. Quite different experiences from each hammock. Wish the dd was as quick to hang as the hennessy but you can't have everything!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE