Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonnyH

Jan 30, 2019
Cheshire, right by a forest
Hi all,

I'm Jon, a bushcraft newbie. Always loved the outdoors and I'm slowly getting to grips with the very basics of bushcraft which I'm really enjoying. I live in Cheshire, literally backing on to Delamere forest (very handy). There are also a couple of other little places close by that are off the beaten track that I use. Looking forward to learning about bushcraft and all that goes with it.

So a big Hello from me

Jon

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi all,

I'm Jon, a bushcraft newbie. Always loved the outdoors and I'm slowly getting to grips with the very basics of bushcraft which I'm really enjoying. I live in Cheshire, literally backing on to Delamere forest (very handy). There are also a couple of other little places close by that are off the beaten track that I use. Looking forward to learning about bushcraft and all that goes with it.

So a big Hello from me

Jon
Hello and welcome!
If you can make time for it, there's the Bushmoot later in the summer, which would be a great place to meet people, learn and practise new techniques. Highly recommended!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE