Hello to you all.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

June Deakin

Aug 16, 2018
West Midlands
Not sure how to post on here, but here goes....Hi all, I'd just like to introduce myself to you. I am a creator and maker of handmade leather and canvas goods. My aim is to learn, learn, learn and improve. My son, Lee Bennett (LB Custom Knives and Leather) told me all about the bushcraft community and how caring and supportive it is and says what a wonderful community this is. I absolutely love leather and learning something new every day. I've just finished my latest project which was a Carve and Craft Tool Roll for all your spoons, and tools, and have produced a new Axe Carry Case for MCQ Bushcraft. Not sure what my next project will be, but looking forward to talking to you all and learning a lot....Looking forward to chatting with some of you. Thank you

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
One thing you'll learn and very quickly - if indeed not already care of your Son - is that many folk crave kit given of high quality and old school values but all too few are either a;- able to afford it or b;- willing to dig deep and meet the asking price that oft barely covers costs & labour.

As for next project ideas may I suggest you have a chat with Wayland.

All the best

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE