Hello from the wet west of Cumbria

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
Hello I thought I would do a quick introduction post.

As stated I live in west Cumbria not too far from Whitehaven and the Ennerdale Valley.
I am usually found outdoors with my Border Collie, one of my main sports is Fly fishing for wild trout in the Fell Tarns and nearby waters. Another one of my hobbies is green wood carving and feel most at home in the woods.

Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
Thanks for the Welcome guys. It's still raining here though there has been a couple of dry days where I have managed to get out and limb some fallen Sitka. I have been really lucky compared to others as I live on top of a 500ft hill and the worst I have suffered is a flooded garden.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
It's a lovely area gets quite busy at times, would you have any idea when they are upgrading the fish pass as the current one is awful.

Don't know I'm afraid but I do know that they won't be taking water out of it for many more years as its scheduled to be closed down before long (few years though) because of the fresh water mussels.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE