Hello (again) from Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all. This is really a reintroduction, as I lurked around here briefly a couple of years back. Not really sure what happened but life seemed to take over shortly after and I drifted away from the site!

I've never lost my interest in the great outdoors and aspects of bushcraft, having climbed and trekked in various countries (culminating in a crossing of the Himalayas last summer).

My partner is now pregnant with our first child so I'm looking at more time in the UK, in our beautiful home of Cornwall. It's a good opportunity to invest more time in my bushcraft and woodland activities. For my birthday early in September I've booked myself onto a bushcraft training weekend with Joe O'Leary's Wilderness Survival school. I'm dead excited about it too!

I've also started to dabble with knife-making, having bought myself a Karesuando Knife Kit. I've just finished the knife and the sheath and am really pleased with the results (but that's a story for another thread!).

Apart from the above, I'm still a keen walker (mainly Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor) and regular climber but have a whole host of other interests, including outdoor photography and keeping bees. I also have an 8 month black labrador puppy that I'm enjoying training as a gundog.

You can find out more about some of these things I get up to on my blog - www.celticrambler.co.uk.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all (again), I'm looking forward to all the bushcraft activities that lie ahead and look forward to sharing them with my little kiddie in years to come.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE