Helle Harding *BRAND NEW* (quck sale needed)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 5, 2015
Wiltshire
Sadly due to some pretty serious and ever more pressing fiscal problems, I am selling my Helle Harding. I wanted to take it out with me but I never got the chance.
In terms of the actual knife itself, it's without a shadow of a doubt my favorite in my collection. I have owned a lot of knives in my time but none of them have compared to the beauty of this one. I have also owned a number of Helle's and each and every one is beyond flawless but this is by far Helle's greatest creation.
The handle is constructed from American Walnut and Birchwood with leather spacers.
If you have any questions or wish to please feel free to ask!
IMG_20150609_223102.jpg
IMG_20150609_223031.jpg
IMG_20150609_222945.jpg

Price: £60
Postage: £5

parlanaich

Banned
Aug 28, 2010
scotland
Sadly due to some pretty serious and ever more pressing fiscal problems, I am selling my Helle Harding. I wanted to take it out with me but I never got the chance.
In terms of the actual knife itself, it's without a shadow of a doubt my favorite in my collection. I have owned a lot of knives in my time but none of them have compared to the beauty of this one. I have also owned a number of Helle's and each and every one is beyond flawless but this is by far Helle's greatest creation.
The handle is constructed from American Walnut and Birchwood with leather spacers.
If you have any questions or wish to please feel free to ask!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Price: £60
Postage: £5[/QUOT

Is this sold?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE