Heavy duty "take down" Tomahawk.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Before we go any further this axe is NOT available to be sent out until mid September due to postage from France being cripplingly expensive. So I'll be in the UK around the 15th Sept so I can send it off then OK?

As you can see this is a bit of a brute of an tomahawk type axe, the head weighs in around 750-800 grammes and combined with the new hickory handle is no lightwieght for the kit weight conscious bushcrafter. Would make a superb splitting axe though with it's steep wedged blade.

I've restored a few of these types of axes, and this one's as good as any other I've had the pleasure to bring back to full working order. Those who have bought them like this sort of take down style for easier and less conspicuous transportation.

I'd like £27 for this please inc P&P, via paypal. PM me after posting your interest in it. Thank you.

I'll let the pictures do the talking for me.

Thanks for looking.

Axe01.jpg

Axe02.jpg

Axe03.jpg

Axe04.jpg

Axe05.jpg

Axe06.jpg

Axe07.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE