Hang 29th JUNE at bush farm? wiltshire.near dorset somerset border

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
heres a chance for those that missed the last one in MAY,anyone interested in a hang / camp at bush farm at west knoyle? its where the wilderness gathering is held,ime thinking of sat night to sunday day,ie night of 29th JUNE.

Woodland Camping £7 per person per night,wood available for a fire ,toilets,showers,secure parking,shops within 3 miles also on site,and if paid in advance i could pick up local rough cider or perry at £10 a gallon. could have a communal stew if wanted. would be a great chance to have a chin wag,and show of your kit not forgetting the bring and buy/swap table

Stans chicken and veg pie cooked on the fire. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

link to bush farm info:

http://www.bisonfarm.co.uk/index.htm

for pics of the MAY get together:http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108154

thanks for looking.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
we paid a deposit on pitch 5 folks so when you come just pay your dues and come and say hello,dont forget we will have the ever popular bring and buy table,there will be lots of my home made stuff and bushy stuff for trade/sale.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
fighto ime there friday 28th and saturday 29th june ie 2 nites.

have any of you guys managed a pass from the ladies to go play?

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Hi fish fish

Couple of question if I may

Are the kids welcome
Is there more than one cooking area or is it communal
What's the crack with fire wood

Cheers

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Hi fish fish

Couple of question if I may

Are the kids welcome
Is there more than one cooking area or is it communal
What's the crack with fire wood

Cheers

kids very welcome there will be a few too.

you can make your own fire if you really need to but the communal fire is brick lined and a good size.

you can buy firewood at the farm at £5.00 a bag or forage some stix from the wood or failing that bring some with you!

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
kids very welcome there will be a few too.

you can make your own fire if you really need to but the communal fire is brick lined and a good size.

you can buy firewood at the farm at £5.00 a bag or forage some stix from the wood or failing that bring some with you!

Thank you
What time do you arrive Friday ?

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
What can I say

That's my first meet and I had the best of times meeting a bunch of people who are a credit to the human race I felt I was in the company of life long friends I have learnt a lot fom a very varied set of skilled people and have to say mr and mrs fish and family where all a person could of asked from hosts
I can't wait to see the pictures and even more ,I can't wait until next month I recommend anyone to give this a blast as a beginner I was shown the true spirt of the bushcraft community

Thank you everyone who was there

Arry

Dec 11, 2011
Eastleigh Hants
Hi Arrys,

My first time at Bush Farm. Mr and Mrs Fish were excellent hosts .... thanks.

When I arrived at the camping area on Friday evening, I believe I said 'out loud' "I like it here!". My first impressions weren't wrong. Excellent weekend with 'nice, knowledgable, friendly people'. Well done. Already looking forward to the next meet.

Thanks to all the Arrys for making it an enjoyable weekend ... you know who you are!!

My link to photos (I think Icky has posted it on the other site):
http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/muley-boy/library/June 2013 Bush Farm Camp

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE