Hang 20/21 April at bush farm? wiltshire.near dorset somerset border.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
anyone intrested in a hang / camp at bush farm at west knoyle? its where the wilderness gathering is held,ime thinking of sat night to sunday day 20th to 21st April.

Woodland Camping £7 per person per night,wood available for a fire ,toilets,showers,secure parking,shops within 3 miles also on site,and if paid in advance i could pick up local rough cider or perry at £10 a gallon. could have a communal stew if wanted. would be a great chance to have a chin wag,and show of your kit etc.

link to bush farm info:

http://www.bisonfarm.co.uk/index.htm

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
exellent i will be there from about 12 noon,will have a kid in tow but he is well behaved and has a bed time of 8pm when camping lol.

BenTheSweep

Apr 12, 2013
Bristol
I would have been so up for this but alas I'm away with the family that weekend.

Please keep me in mind for any other meet ups. I'm practically unemployed until September so time is something I have currently.

Regards,

Ben

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
I'd like to come down, pending how the hand feels (don't ask. I tried to cut the tip off my thumb yesterday. Was pretty successful in removing the nail though:rolleyes:). May just come down for sat afty/ evening if that's ok, see how the painkillers are working. No one wants to here me yell out in the night after rolling over onto it:eek:

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
arriving saturday lunch time will be pitched within a dash of the bogs.right now the rucsack is packed ,and lucky pants ironed ready for the morning.

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Afraid as things have panned out that I won't be able to make it down later. Hope to meet up with you all next time:). The weather looks good for it though so hope you all have a brilliant night - all the best, a

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
did this happen? we had great weather at the hants meet.when's the next one.please dont say spring bank holiday as i'm on a bow making course.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
there was only a few of us at this meet but we had fantastic weather and a good weekend some pics to follow regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE