Hand-made hand-stitched leather firesteel / ferro rod holder - neck & belt carry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...4 hand-made/hand-stitched firesteel holders for sale at reduced prices for BCUK'ers...they're made from two different thicknesses of leather, 2.5mm and 4mm full grain veg tan and hand-dyed with Fiebings brown, stitched with black artificial sinew and polished up with brown 'finish'. The loop on the back is rivetted down and will accomodate up to a 2inch wide belt. They can also be worn around the neck and come with a length of genuine 550 paracord. These have been designed around the swedish light my fire firesteel which is about 9mm thick...but it also grips 5/16th/8mm rods or thereabouts absolutely fine! I use one of these myself and find it indispensable!

Price is £19 to UK by paypal only please...£21-50 abroad...please post on here first then pm me your full details if you'd like one,

regards,

Sonni

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE