Group buy: Swedish Army stainless steel mess kits and rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
After beeing contacted by many of you I have decided to do a third and final group buy, after this one I will not do another one! Also packing is really boring and time consuming so if someone could donate a old CD or two I would be grateful. :cool:

As before I will gather orders from you until the 15th, and then order the stuff from Sweden. Payment information will be sent out to you at that stage, I accept PayPal (if you pay the charges), cheque, money order or cash.

To order just post in this thread clearly stating what you would like.

Prices are as follows:
Unissued stainless steel mess kits £9.00
Used stainless steel mess kits £7.00
Spare burners £1.50
Kuksa (plastic cup designed to fit in the mess kit) £1
Unissued LK-70 Bergan/rucksack £37.50
Leather shoelaces (makes nice lanyards!) £2

This is at cost so I won't make any money on this, if I do make a few pounds I will donate them to BCUK. See the two other threads here and here for comments etc from previous buyers.

Mess kits comes complete with pot & lid, burner, windshield & small spirit bottle. They are over 40 years old so even the unissued ones can have a minor blemish, the used ones can be quite battered. I would seriously recommend everybody to choose the unissued version.

The spare burners can be either unissued or used, the previous group buys have seriously depleted their stocks!

P&P for one mess kit is £5 and £8 for two. P&P for one LK-70 is £8.50. Combinations etc contact me.

messkit18rb.jpg
messkit25gg.jpg
kuksa3js.jpg

lk701bm.jpg

lk7013xq.jpg
lk7021kr.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

thed

Sep 5, 2005
Way Down South
Don't surpose anyone could post some pictures of the back of the pack, im really interested but id like to have a bit more of a look before I go any futher?

thed

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Hi Tommy, how ya doin? Can I have one LK-70 and five kuksa please.

Cheers for sorting this out. Let me know what CD's you are looking for and i'll see what i can do :)

M

Millbilly

Hiya, first of all can i say that you really are a super star :D Its really good of you to do this, and everyone in this community appreciates it very much. Whats your musical preference? My tastes are quite varied so im sure we could find something to your liking! :cool:
Id like an unissued stainless mess kit, three kuksa, and two pairs of laces please. PM me and we'll sort out the details.
And again, thank you. :)

Simon

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
OK, will do but probably won't have time until Saturday. It has an external frame and the bag can actually be removed from the frame so you can strap on something else instead.

thed said:
Don't surpose anyone could post some pictures of the back of the pack, im really interested but id like to have a bit more of a look before I go any futher?

thed

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Regarding CD's surprise me! :D

I listen to reggae (Bob Marley rulez!), some pop, jazz, classical, rock, classical hard rock etc and I avoid trance, goa, rave, metal, britney spears and other groups with looks but no talent etc

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Pictures of the back can now be found among the other pictures in the top post.

thed said:

thed

Willowbark

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2005
Stroud, Gloucestershire
Hi Bumblebee
I would really like two unissued mess kits, 2 kuska & 2 spare burners please.

I've not participated in a group buy before, so please let me know how you want paying etc.

Really appreciate the trouble you're taking to organise this.

Willowbark

C

cossack

would appreciate 1 unissued mess kit, spare burner & kuksa

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Hi Bumblebee can i place an order for 1 rucksack,1 unissued stainless mess kit,1 spair burner and 6 kuksa please. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE