Greetings from Canada! :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

almac

Forager
Oct 13, 2010
Okanagan, BC CANADA
greetings all from BC, Canada! :D

i just recently got interested in leatherwork, and google led me here.:)
i have a long and varied background in bushcraft and the outdoors, including photography, canoeing, fishing, hunting, backpacking, 4x4ing, snowshoeing, winter treks, and just plain wandering about. i also have some interest in basic blacksmithing, unfortunately, i don't have the space for that at the moment...

my new recent interest is making leather gear. bought a bunch of tools and hide from TLW and look forward to making a sheath or two, and experimenting with wet moulding pouches. it was a possibles pouch thread that brought me to this sight. :)

look forward to chatting with you all. :)

peace brothers, and sisters,
mac
:camping:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Mac - welcome to the forum

I once got very drunk in the Okanagan Valley, great country you live in, hope to make it back one day

Wayland

Hárbarðr
welcome1.gif
Good to see you here Mac, I'm sure you will have a lot of useful stuff to contribute.

We're not used to the kind of Winters you must have up there but I suspect we may have to adapt fairly soon.
4570.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE