Gransfors Bruks Swedish Carving Axe (large, R handed), Large Gutter Adze

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
+++++All NOW SPF +++++

UK buyers over 18yr old only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gransfors Bruks Swedish Carving Axe (Right handed, large). This is an excellent tool but I can't justify the number of axes I have compared to the amount of use I get out of them. Excellent condition. Might be able to find an "Axe book" to go with it.
IMG_7531.jpg
IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

These sell for £81 new. This one is yours for £55 posted and paypalled. SPF
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPF
Gransfors Bruks Large Gutter Adze. Light use (roughing out a few willow and birch bowls.) Comes with leather sheath.
IMG_7535.jpg
IMG_7536.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

These Large gutter Adzes retail at £180. I'll sell for £140, posted and paypal'd. I may consider trade for a good quality Short Gutter Adze (preferable GB.)
SPF______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
Someone got a bargain there on the Carving axe. Unlikely, but if it falls through can I have second dibs please?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE