Gränsfors Bruks neck knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
As far as i know these are only available from the Gränsfors Bruks factory shop.
They are a side project for one of the smiths and only sold through the shop there.
A little Viking style neck knife

DSC02556.jpg

Never been used, just part of my GB collection and it might as well go to someone who will appreciate it.

SOLD

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
The two Swedish ladies from Gransfors who were at the outdoors show were making them there. Unfortunately they were not for sale tht looks stunning though.
Very tempted but can't reallyafford it til the end of the month - already spent my bushcraft budget this month....... :-(

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
The two Swedish ladies from Gransfors who were at the outdoors show were making them there. Unfortunately they were not for sale tht looks stunning though.
Very tempted but can't reallyafford it til the end of the month - already spent my bushcraft budget this month....... :-(

I was told they only sell them at the factory shop as a little reward for those who make the journey to visit.
Don't know how true that is but i can't find anything else about them online apart from a guy on BB who visited the factory and bought one there.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Thats really a rather nice wee knife actually; not the kind of thing I would normally appreciate but I have never seen one before ,Be interested to hear how it performs on basic stuff

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
As far as i know these are only available from the Gränsfors Bruks factory shop.
They are a side project for one of the smiths and only sold through the shop there.
A little Viking style neck knife

DSC02556.jpg

Never been used, just part of my GB collection and it might as well go to someone who will appreciate it.

SOLD

Nice item...

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I called in and picked up my mail today.

There was a particularly cute, razor sharp little beauty awaiting me....... My first neck knife!
happy0054.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE