good value sheath knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EastSussexScout

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2010
Brighton
I bought a mora clipper from the Ray Mears site a few years ago now and it has served me well but when I have been sharpening it I have started to lose the flat bevel edge on it. Also I haven't had a new blade in a while. Does anyone have any suggestions of a replacement for up to approx £30. Also any ideas or tips on how to save the bevel on the mora??

Much appreciated

Lewis R :)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hi fella, have you had a read of the sharpening sticky in Edged tools section, a good tutorial on sharpening, to maintain your edge, also have you had a look a Hennie Haynes for a masive selection of knives, no conection just satified customer. why not stick with the mora mabey a classic with wood handle, or even a blade blank and make your own handle and sheath as a project.

EastSussexScout

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2010
Brighton
thanks for all the suggestions so far. tbh i'm not really much into building my own handle but thanks anyway. and tips on cheapest places to buy the mora 2080 or any other suggestions?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE