glowing the dark line-lok etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
ok - if I get 300 line-loks they'll do them at 36p each inc p&p to me. That £1.80 for 5.

I've also asked about a spool Reflective Fluorescent Guyline as I'm always tripping over the dam things. Unfortunately that would mean getting 500m. But cut into 5m length and 4 per tarp it only 20 tarps.

I could leave it in lenght of multiples of 5 if folks wanted. Alternatively they can send me 50, 100 150m length but the only saving is on p&p. I'll do that if there isn't enough interest in 500m.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I could be interested in the reflective guy lines, I use green lines when I'm out by myself, but on a moot it would be invaluable! Any costs for that yet?

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Regardless of cost stick me down for 3 lots of 5 line-loks (15) and 4 x 5m (or 20m straight) lengths of reflective guyline please :)

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Hi there, I'd like to put in for 2 lots of line-loks(10) please, also interested in the reflective line (20m) dep. on price.
Thanks for organising...

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
what a great price! - I'll take 5 lots of locks please (25) if that is ok

I assume there will be postage out to us to add but still, you've got a great deal there mate!:You_Rock_

depending on the cost of the line I may join in for that too :)

IamSam

May 6, 2006
Lancaster
Could you put me down for three lots of loks (15) please.
I would like 50m of reflective line but it would depend on the price.
Thanks for the work on this looks like useful stuff. :D

Thanks Sam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE