Global Magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Here's a magazine I found whilst perusing the selection in WH Smiths and look who's on the cover this time.
Global.jpg

Ray has a six page article where he takes a bunch of journalists to the countryside around Barcelona to test out the new Land rover. Unfortunately, the journalist seems to prefer their own story about the weekend and paying little attention to Ray or the Land Rover. For a travel magazine, it doesn't come across too well. It sounds like a review from something like GQ or Esquire. I haven't had much of a chance to read the rest yet.

Have a look for yourself; Global magazine .

Martin

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
I saw that, had a quick browse of the article... and didn't buy the mag. The journo had a kind of sneering style and had that confusion of Bushraft with Special forces stuff that you often see in journos.. pants!

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
It says in the article that Ray had a brocken coccyx :aargh4: as a result from surviving a nasty helicopter crash at the time the photo was taken. Maybe this explains the way he's sitting / lying :wink:

Also says of all the things he has ever eaten Brussels sprouts are the worst. Got to agree with him there :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Mattsteel

Oct 23, 2004
Sheffield
I saw that pic (or one that looked similar) on a car mag, while i was waiting in the dentist a few weeks ago. He did a double page spread article about the land Rover.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE