getting the kit / karrimor sf

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Hi all, well in my quest to get all my gear together,the one item i was looking for was a decent sack having today visit my local surplus store i mentioned this,and have been offered a karrimor sf 45.:confused:
So now the questions. Anybody using one, if so how do you get on with them.
The one he has on hold for me is in dessert camo ?
which lead' s to second question should i leave it as it is and let nature & elements do there work try to tone colour down myself.
p.s perhaps i should mention the price to me as a regular punter,
45.00 pounds:cool:

Tetley

Apr 21, 2008
Bremetannacum Vetenorum
Hi all, well in my quest to get all my gear together,the one item i was looking for was a decent sack having today visit my local surplus store i mentioned this,and have been offered a karrimor sf 45.:confused:
So now the questions. Anybody using one, if so how do you get on with them.
The one he has on hold for me is in dessert camo ?
which lead' s to second question should i leave it as it is and let nature & elements do there work try to tone colour down myself.
p.s perhaps i should mention the price to me as a regular punter,
45.00 pounds:cool:

I use the Sabre 45 and have done so for years , great piece of Kit and bombproof , I have the pockets so can adapt the pack to differant scenarios . Mine is olive green but I think a Desert camo one could be darkened down with a bit of spray paint if needed or just left to look really "alli" and the price is V good too IMHO :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I like the Sabre 45 and tend to grab it for long weekenders when I'm not in the canoe, plenty of room for all my spring/summer/autumn kit.

£45 is a good price if it's in good nick

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Hi Rabbbitsmacker,This was a one off ! as it was in dessert camo and has no side panels ?
He gets no call for dessert camo his big sellers being O/D or DPM.
He is always getting new stock in store, IF he should have another one at a bargain price, would you be interested ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE