Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
As a long time beardy i am aware that we have not always been considered the height of fashion or handsomeness in modern Britain, i am not one for following fashions so i was oblivious to the current trend shift until yesterday when i was walking through the city centre with my younger brother and i was getting lots of eye contact attention from the younger fashionable looking women, i didn't know where to look i am a lightly cured character and felt like i could have been any of their fathers, my brother explained to me it is currently the height of trendy fashion ot have a face rug and him being furious as he is baby faced and the last 20 years he has had his pick of the ladies, typical i am all old and stuff and they all want a piece of beardy, i couldn't be baby faced even when i was a baby i caused stubble rash to the midwives hands.

So anyway i say get your beards out gents and show the ladies what we got

here is mine

20140606_003508.jpg

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
That cant be right. They dont like the beards do they?

Maybe they were staring at a bit of dinner you'd spilled on the old soup strainer?

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Beard fits well in nature cos mother nature said this is how we were meant to look, she appreciates the o'natural look

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Maybe they were staring at a bit of dinner you'd spilled on the old soup strainer?

This was my first thought but i had just had my weekly wash before heading into the city

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
ajyme2am.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
Cool site. Fun thread. Mother nature decreed I should have little or no ability to grow a beard so I cannot take part in this worthwhile cause. :shame:
However I feel I can still contribute a little to this thread.
2hoaaoo.jpg

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Ooh, nice collection of beards. I like a clean, soft beard. I like smooth and clean shaven. What I can't bear is the horrid stubbly stuff that was fashionable for a while.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Most impressive mighty face pelts men, keep em coming, good to see some of the forum ladies getting in for some eye candy, a few more and we got the makings of a calendar

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE