Gardening Work available near Edinburgh

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Hi All.

(Mods: I'm sorry if this seems inappropriate but in these hard times potentially getting work for a member doesn't seem so bad).

I'm moving from my current job as farm manager at the Cyrenians to move into an even more beautiful place in the country and manage a smallholding there.

Attempts to recruit a replacement for me have apparently failed (I expect they couldn't get someone good looking enough) so we are currently looking for someone with genuine *horticultural expertise* to work at the farm for 3-4 months until the end of the growing season when the managers can take stock and plan for the next year, it's not impossible that the job could become permanent. Pay will be negotiable but in line with current agricultural rates and experience.

I'm compiling a list of likely candidates to discuss with my line manager when she gets back from holiday on Monday 6th June so get in touch with me in the first instance.

Regards

Rob

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
bump... surely there must be someone in the area who can do this... this is a superb opportunity.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE