Full membership question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I am interested in becoming a full member. On the front page it says "all the great benefits Bushcraft UK has to offer by becoming a full member", with a link to a page that has payment links but no details about the benefits. Are the benefits listed anywhere? Have I just missd the right page?

Chris

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
not sure about the benifits but i know that full members receive but i do know that they receive a cool badge
leon

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Full membership is really a way to help support the site for about the cost of a book.

However, Tony said in September,
"I think that I've not promoted this as much as I could have, I’ve plans for many more benefits to full membership. I've always thought that people should contribute because they want to, not because they feel pressured into doing so.

The site is getting rebuilt over the next few months (it won't affect things here at all) and when that's done I hope there will be more benefits to full membership."

It does give some additional benefits just now though.
*Access to the Full members forum, which is usually where admin broaches subjects first.
*Permission to sell items in Members Classified.
*Larger pm message box allocation
*Free badge

I've probably missed somethings, no doubt someone will kindly add in for me.

Cheers,
Toddy

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
There have been some passarounds for the Full Members and also there are some discounts available - 15% at Cotswold Outdoor and 25% off zebra billy cans are two that spring to mind.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
And there's the Full Member meet up with admin & mods.

When the BCUK ventile jacket was launched, FM's had the change to place an order well before other members (not FM) knew it was launched.

EDIT: I'm not crazy, I'm still an airplane, post # 747. :lmao:

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I have just paid my full membership via PayPal however when following the link I didn't get the option to add detail like I usually do and therefore couldn't supply my address :(

Can I PM someone with my address details?

ganstey

Settler
I'm also interested in becoming a full member, but can't find out anything about the benefits, or how to pay and how much. Following the link Tony posted above I get an error saying "Restricted Access":rolleyes:

Is full membership no longer available, or do you have to have been a 'normal' member for a while first?

Graham

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I suspect a hiccough in the works. Admin is probably working on something there.
pm to Admin and I'm sure someone will get back to you.
atb,
Toddy

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
This prompted me to think that I ought to join up - I've got a lot of useful information since finding this site in March this year. Even if there aren't any particular benefits to full membership, this site must cost something to run so it seems only reasonable to put something back...

...but the "join us today" link off the home page doesn't work!!! :(

I'll try again another day.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE