Full Member Subscriptions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I get fairly regular requests for info about signing up as a Full Member on bushcraft uk so I thought i'd post this up to direct people to.

Adding A Subscription To Your Account

Full Member subscriptions give the following benifits:
  • Post adverts in classifieds "For Sale" *
  • Large Private Message capacity
  • Able to use the bushcraft uk album software (allows you to post pictures directly into a thread using the forum and not an external picture hosting site)
  • Discount codes for some retailers
  • Improved signature allowance
  • bushcraft uk badge (only available for Full Member Gold)
  1. Go to the Paid Subscriptions page
  1. Select the "Full Member" subscription type and choose the £10, £15 or other annual subscription
  2. Click the Order button
  1. Select your payment method, PayPal is currently the automatic method supported.

** you do not need a PayPal account in order to use PayPal. you can use a credit or debit card. You can follow the link "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available)." On the PayPal payment page
  1. Once your paypal payment has been confirmed your account will automatically be upgraded with your subscription, although there might be a delay if Paypal has to wait for any payments to clear.
Many thanks for all the support goodjob

If you have any problems please contact us

EDIT:
If you don't have - or don't want to use Paypal: please contact any Mod or Admin and they'll provide you with relevant info to make payment by cheque or bank.

Last edited:

Surv:vor

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 14, 2012
England
Hi Tony,

Just tried the 'contact us' link and it's not working so I hope you won't mind my posting here...

During checkout there was reference to future payments - can you tell me if it is setup to auto-charge the subscribers account at the end of the current membership, please?

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Hi Tony, thanks for the info, is it possible to set up an automatic repeat DD so that subs are taken annually without a reminder? I'm sure i've seen a thread somewhere but i can't seem to find it, cheers, Paul.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Doh, sorry guys, for some reason I completely missed this, I've updated the first post with the links in it. Thanks for the heads up goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE