FS - Osprey Kestrel 48 pack (Lichen green)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
Now Sold

We've just bought Pinky a new and larger 65l pack which he prefers as he likes to have more manoeuver room.

Unfortunately my back is just too small for this to fit me, otherwise I'd keep it as it's a lovely and pretty lightweight pack... :(

Full spec can be seen HERE and it looks like this:

kestrel48_lichen.jpg

Really great condition!

Looking for £75

Last edited:

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
Thanks, but if swapped, would need to be for something that my ickle female self could use - the Kestrel is a Medium and even on its smallest adjustable setting, too long for my back (I'm only 5'2" but have a short back length). My own pack is an Osprey Aura 35.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
How long is the back length on the Kestrel and how long a back length do you need?I have a few high end packs I need to shift.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
The shortest back length I have is a Lowe Alpine walkabout 47 in dark green in as new condition but too short for me.The back length ,from the take off for the shoulder straps to the bottom of the hipbelt is 43cm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE