Frozen Stiff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Someone was telling me a while ago about a frozen corpse discovered in northern Europe, that turned out to be an ancient hunter from "the dark ages" (ish). Anyway he was carrying all sorts of interesting primitive kit just the kind of things we like to knock up in the woods.
Can anyone tell me anymore? They gave him a name, and found out all sorts of new primitive technology stuff. I believe that there are some books on him.
Hope you guys may know a little more.
Thanks
Rich

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Thats the chappy Oetzi. Thanks guys, I barely had time to blink before you'd replied!
Anybody know anymore on his kit?
Thanks Rich
(I'll be on Amazon shortly...)

silas

Nov 23, 2003
Staffordshire
He was carrying bow and arrows, he appears to have been tatooed at all of his accupuncture points! It also appears that he was murdered/killed with an arrow.

Silas

Kev P

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 12, 2003
Beds
There is a whole web site devoted to him and gives lots of info and pics on all the kit he was carrying... when I find the address I'll post it up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE