Frost River Isle Royale Jnr Bushcraft Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
The Rolls Royce of traditional canvas packs.

In excellent used condition, no damage. The leather buckle straps have started to become nicely broken in. The gorgeous buckskin shoulder straps didn't need breaking in, they've always been really comfortable.

More details and pics here https://www.frostriver.com/shop/isle-royale-bushcraft-pack/

I'm looking for £150 delivered in the UK.

PayPal, bank transfer or cash on collection please. I'm in St.Helens which is between Liverpool and Manchester.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Cracking pack and a great buy , I love mine

Fancied one for ages...just bought the "Not everyone who wanders" patch...this coincides with payday... If this wasn't meant to be tell me what is!
haven't told my live-in nemesis that she's on bread and water next month, but hey, she needs to lose some timber and will thank me in the end. :)

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Damn it...... Would of had this... Second dibs if for some reason it falls through? ( not thast i can see that happening but still)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE