Friends remembered

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
In February I attended a reunion with people that I used to work with years ago. Some came from afar, so it's usually a two or three year gap between gatherings. Faces from the past, greetings that would have had the modern politically correct individual whimpering in a corner and questions usually beginning .." Do you remember when we were in?..." or " Who put the green plastic snake in Mac's bergan then?" resulting in riotous laughter and Mac once again threatening a slow death if he found the culprit, even after 16 years..

Once, I was tasked with advising many of those present on how to make life easier in an unfriendly rural environment, so I got all the " Hiya Geronimo" or similar wisecracks from old mates. But out of all this, and knowing well my liking for wandering alone in isolated places, someone told me that through his family he had become the owner of a run down cottage in the far North border country of England. I turned down his kind offer to use the cottage but instead got his permission to use the attached land as a base camp for extensive wanderings whenever I cared too. He said he would send me some email photos, a proper map reference and info on how to access the outside water tap. His final words were "Help yourself"...
The photos and details arrived the other day.

9oypBn6l.jpg

Xh6aTWxl.jpg

WcsoivPl.jpg

Prospects for a summer's wanderings are looking good...:D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You really are a jammy beggar :D

Friends like that are gold :approve: and I think you're right, it does look a great place to base some wanderings upon :cool:

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE