Free Jet Boil

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Cheers guys. Yep, I've just had an email saying free gifts can take up to 28 days to process. Very much worth it though, even if you just sell it. Surely there's no profit in it for the magazine?

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Cheers guys. Yep, I've just had an email saying free gifts can take up to 28 days to process. Very much worth it though, even if you just sell it. Surely there's no profit in it for the magazine?

advertising -target the market :) I bet they have had a good response to there subscription numbers :)

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
advertising -target the market :) I bet they have had a good response to there subscription numbers :)

I guess it's better for them to have subscribers rather than ad-hoc news agent purchasers. Times are tough for everyone. This is basically them paying people to read their magazine so they can make an income from advertisements etc. A real bargain! :) I wonder if I can get a new car for free if I put sponsor stickers all over it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE