forum time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
I've tried - user cp - options - time - DST on - off - auto detect with time zone set at GMT but the forum time is still 1 hour fast to get it to the right time I've to set zone to GMT -1 - Azores
am I missing something :confused: thanks Danny

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Aha! i see what this is! indeed Tony me ol mucka you can't pull the shrunken woolen jumper over these eyes no sir!
changing the forum time just to make christmas come sooner eh? shame on you sir, shame on you :lmao::lmao::lmao:
hehe
:D

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Oh goody, it's showing 20:33 for me, so it must nearly be Christmas - either that or it's 7 hours ahead (have checked my time zone in the User CP).

Tobes

R

rdevonshire

Should be sorted - presuming your profile time settings are correct (seeing as you've all been fiddling to get it to represent the correct time).

Ryan

R

rdevonshire

Should be sorted - presuming your profile time settings are correct (seeing as you've all been fiddling to get it to represent the correct time).

Ryan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE