Forum change of name

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harry

BCUK Test Account
Jun 18, 2003
UK
Maybe you should change the name of this to My other half is not a bushcraft nutter......The other halfs never come on here :rolmao: So we should be talking about them!

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Just be thankful that many of us can say that we have an "other half." I'd wager that if this was a forum for Star Trek fans then it would have to be called "My other half is a figment of my overactive and hopeful imagination."

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
bigjackbrass said:
I'd wager that if this was a forum for Star Trek fans then it would have to be called "My other half is a figment of my overactive and hopeful imagination."

LOL :rolmao: :mrgreen: :rolmao:

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
there is nothing wrong with been single.

maybe if i recalibrate the aniti matter isolation chamber i could view the females better and improve the chances of finding a mate by .00004%

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
Maybe Tony, but this is all hyperthetical you understand. If your other half was 7 of 9, bushcraft would be the last thing on your mind, or the first bepending :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Simon (who is attached but not chained)

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
it would be far more logical to stop reading this thread i feel. today i learnt how to accelerate positive matter by means of an electromagnetic field.

the sad thing is this is true. its part of the A level physics course

just a moment how do you lot know so much about start trek if you don't watch it

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I only know about star trek 'cos the software departnet at work told me all about it - honest :oops:

Still think T'pol is better than 7 tho!

Dave

Nod

Forager
Oct 10, 2003
Land of the Angles
Sorry chaps, but you seem to be forgetting about Leela, Dr Who's faithful assistant in the late 70's.

Now there's a girl who'd come bushcrafting with you, and be able to use her own knife to catch her own dinner. And she wore a fur bikini......

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Now, lets not be forgetting Wilma Flintstone, the ultimate bushcraft babe!

Of course, we all know she'll never leave Fred, but if she did....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE