Forgewood Sussex/Kent April Meet (Pic Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
Starring: Neumo, Peter_t, TJRoots, Jamesk (and dad), Nova and Pinky

Really fun weekend. The bluebells were just coming out and although we were in the main camping bit of the woods, it was quiet enough. Pete kindly brought along some new lime wood pieces so a few of us did a little whittling, but otherwise a really chilled weekend (even if Pinky didn't get along with sleeping in the new hammocks!).

Looking forward to the next one, when we're hoping to get some coordinated group cooking going one!

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

Feb 6, 2011
none
Nice photies , Zoe , fortunately i am not jealous as ,Badger , Foxy and their kids came and camped all weekend , looks like a good time was had by all , Hey Pinky me and you the same bud ! think its the ground for me .....

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
nice one people, shame i couldnt make this one, next time maybe?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Had a really good time, especially on Sunday morning which was mostly spent sitting in a chair drinking tea while watching the woodsmoke blew gentrly through the blue bell covered woods. Good weather, good people & sunny all weekend = perfect.
Highlights for me was the Ribs in BBQ sauce from the Rare Breed Pig comany grilled over the fire, which wre the best ribs I have had in a long time. It was nice to meet some more of the locals and to be able to get to what is turning out to be a nice regular meet. Big thanks to Nova for sorting things out again.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Gutted I had to miss this one (the season has well and truly started! so I was forced to work in a beautiful valley , on a private estate in the Cotswolds!!!), looks like you all had a great time.
Was my chute still up?
N

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Ah - yes! has Callum been in touch?
Glad the chute is still up (we had fun & games getting it that way on a very windy weekend)!
Looking forward to the next time we all meet up.
You have'nt considered coming down for the Cornish RV this weekend have you? (go on !!! you know you want to!!)
N

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
That looked like fun... I'm starting a new job today, so my weekends should be free... I think I might join in on the next meet if thats o.k... :)

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
Of course it's okay, Mick

Neil - Calum has been in touch with an initial proposal. I've gone abck with a list of questions but am still chasing him for a response! Will PM you separately.

Cornish RV would be cool, but have to go up to my mother's this weekend (Easter) and we're going back to the Dartmoor meet at the end of May!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE