Ford Ranger Thunder 07 (19847 miles)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Hi folks

Never sold a car privately before but we have to get rid of this as we are about to Start Fostering and need a seven seater. Anyway here is the details if anyone is interested.

4 Doors, Manual, All Terrain, 2.4 Diesel, 19847 miles in Metallic Blue. Insurance Group:6E, Colour Coded Bumpers, Front Fog Lights, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Side Bars, Tinted Glass, Dog friendly hard top back colour coded, Remote Central Locking, Alarm, Immobilisor, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Power Assisted Steering, Ajustable Steering Column, Black Leather Interior, Full Airbags, CD Radio, Air Conditioning, Chrome Rear Bar, Towbar with twin electrics, Parking Sensors. Just about to have its last dealer service.

Not sure what other info would be needed I can sort pictures if anyone is interested. Looking for £10k.

Shout if you want any other info.
(Also Advertised locally so it may sell there aswell just though I should mention that bit.)

Andy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Have you considered using ebay? I was surprised at how easy car selling is on there on the one occasion I've done it.

Enter the reg plate and it fills loads of details for you.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
This may sound silly but I have only ever bought one thing of ebay which turned out to be a nightmare have not used it since this was about 6 years ago I think. Its in the local rags as well but thought it might be worth a punt on here too.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I just sold a vitara via ebay.
Very easy and several interested parties.

Local rag?...useless.

My buyer travelled 230 miles by train to buy.
E bay reaches thousands of potential buyers remember.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I can sort some Jay, need to wait while the Swmbo brings it back. Can email them if your interested. Might be able to work out how to stick them on here aswell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE