for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 28, 2017
Thinking ahead to Bushmoot - we are going to be shearing our sheep in the next couple of weeks and wondered if anyone would be interested in some of the fleece. The sheep are
coloured Ryeland - can send you a photo if you want. There will be ewe wool and also shearling wool (that is from last years lambs) in a variety of shades and tones of brown. If you want some for craft or a big amount for insulating a something... we can bring it with or you might be able to collect on the way home as we are more or less on the way out of Wales.... Very, very low priced for Bushmoot
pm for more details

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
I would say bring a fair amount Suzanna - there will be a few people up for buying a bit for their own projects I'm sure. If you do a wool felting demonstration during the moot, I bet lots of people will take some afterwards.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Yes I do some felting now and then so would be interested in some. Particularly if there are different shades.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Ryeland wool is excellent stuff. Queen Elizabeth the firsts favourite wool for stockings I heard. Got hold of some a few years ago and had some mits made... Still got one rough fleece in the shed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE