Sold FOR SALE. Polish Lavvu size 3.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi guys and sorry for posting in this section but I'm having trouble with Members Classified. If Admin can transfer this to the proper section it would be great.

I have a pretty much brand new (never slept in, never wet) polish lavvu in rare size 3. Only tested in the woods for about an hour, complete with two masts sections but without the pegs as they where too rusty.

The exact set from this video:

My friends just got me another set so I'm selling this one. £70 posted.

Aussie Karl 88

Apr 18, 2020
Australia
Hey mate.

I just saw your post and I note it's quite old, but I figured I would message anyway.

I'm really keen to get.my hands.on a size 3 Lavvu. I'm in Australia and there aren't very many/if any over here for sale but over in the UK this seems to be a common item.

I was wondering (laugh if you will) if you still had yours for sale? Alternatively if you, being based in the UK (?) May know any stores or other forums there where one may be listed?
I'm 6ft tall so preference is to get the larger size if I can

Thank you.

karlstevenpenny@hotmail.com

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
If it's just sold, have a look here!

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
@BigMonster
Did I understand right that you are of polish origin?
Are You able to get out if they are still produced and issued in the polish army?

Do you know an international delivering well assorted polish trader for polish military equipment and surplus stuff?

If one doesn't speak the language it is pretty complicated to surch for such informations in the internet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE